A wide range of uses:
- In everyday lessons
- In PHSE programmes and Circle Time
- In any redesign of the Primary Curriculum
- To introduce parents to learning power
In order to:
- Help teachers infuse the building of learning power capacities into the curriculum
- Help children’s understanding of their learning power
- Develop and reinforce a common language for learning across the school
- Start the process of building pupils’ effective learning habits and character
- Spark teachers’ creativity to develop more …
- Save hours of design and planning time
The materials are organised to cover the whole Building Learning Power framework:
- Taster activities to introduce children to their learning capacities
- A series of original and engaging stories to connect children to the familiar everyday ways of using their learning power
- Stretching activities that enable children to consciously experience using their learning capacities in real tasks
- Ideas of what to look for in the progression of learning power
- Full teacher-focused explanations of each learning capacity
- Hundreds of suggestions of how learning power can be made explicit and used effectively with younger children
Activities have full coaching notes and ready-made resources. All resources are in PDF format for ease of use. Many of the activities work over a wider age range, or can be readily adapted to do so.
Examples of activities
Digital goods delivery
The Activity Bank is an online resource and is accessible from any internet enabled device. Site licence allows access by all staff from any web enabled computer, tablet or smart phone, no installation of software should be required.
Please note that if you’re paying instantly (credit/debt card or PayPal) you will receive an email containing links your purchase instantly.
Customers requesting to be invoiced for the amount will receive the same email as soon as possible, typically it takes us under two working days.
With this purchase all of your staff can have their own access. Instructions on getting them setup will be emailed through to you after payment.Contact us Login to access purchased courses
For UK and EU customers, this product is subject to UK VAT at 20%, in addition to the prices shown. Any VAT payable will be shown in your Basket before you check out.
No VAT is charged on non-EU orders, but import taxes may be payable locally before delivery.