Re-energising Your Learners’ Resilience
A school-wide resource kit to help teachers re-energise, revive and develop students’ emotional learning behaviours.
Four sections address key aspects of building up resilience:
- unsticking learning, equipping students with the strategies to keep going when the going gets tough
- managing distractions, enabling students to manage their own learning environment
- rising to challenge, encouraging students to relish tackling work that they find challenging
- achieving goals, equipping students to develop and pursue goals with tenacity
Each section offers:
- an idea of the kind of practice to aim for
- a couple of questionnaires to establish the current state of play
- what ‘getting better’ at this aspect of resilience looks like in students
- a selection of 25+ practical ideas for helping students to help themselves engage more strongly
- a nudge to make a few valuable changes in your practice
The kit enables teachers to:
- find a starting point for each student
- strengthen every student’s resilience
- develop a motivational learning culture
Digital goods access
Please note that if you’re paying by credit/debt card or PayPal, you will receive an automated email with details to allow the first user to sign in (using the email address provided with the order).
Customers requesting to pay on invoice will receive the same email as soon as possible, usually in under two working days.
With this purchase all of your staff can have their own access. Instructions for setting them up will be emailed to the address provided with the order.
For UK and EU customers, this product is subject to UK VAT at 20% in addition to the prices shown. Any VAT payable will be shown in your Basket before you check out.
No VAT is charged on non-EU orders.