How might we counter learner dependency and share responsibility for learning?
This online session seeks to support teachers to explore and experiment with ideas that help to devolve more responsibility to learners. There are five sections to assist you to:
- Explore the meaning of sharing responsibility;
- Reflect on where you are now;
- Consider some ideas to practise in the classroom;
4. Plan to change and reflect on your practice as a team;
5. Plan to change and reflect on your practice as an individual.
- Section 1: What do we mean by sharing responsibility?
- Section 2: To what extent do your learners take responsibility for their learning?
- Section 3: Ideas to practise
- Section 4: Team planning and reflection
- Section 5: Individual planning and reflection