- How and when we learn best
- The new ‘four Rs’ – Resilience, Resourcefulness, Reflectiveness and Reciprocity
- The learning mind
- How teachers can lead others’ learning, by seeing themselves as learning coaches rather than merely purveyors of knowledge
- How building learning power can combat the problems of disaffection, disengagement and disenchantment and increase achievement in tests and examinations
- The skills and understanding that will enable teachers to help young people become better learners
- How building learning power can be practically applied in schools and colleges
- The minimum allowed quantity for Your Learning Powered Mind Poster is 2 (you currently have 0 in your cart).
Building Learning Power
By Guy Claxton.
International research into how the mind works shows that we are all capable of becoming better learners. Building Learning Power applies this research directly to the work of teachers in classrooms, to provide a practical framework for fostering lifelong learning in all young people.
19 x 0.9 x 23 cm
Building Learning Power 4 domains of learning; Posters
Colourful and student friendly poster set focusing on building emotional engagement, cognitive diversity, social adeptness and strategic awareness..
BLP Activity Bank Foundation – Key Stage 1
A bank of e-learning resources to connect young learners with their learning power and grow their learning character
Learning Power Heroes
By Raegan Delaney, Leanne Day and Maryl Chambers.
Full of engaging and fun ideas that fly off the page this is destined to become a favourite source of inspiration for all classroom teachers.
The Learning Powered School: Pioneering 21st Century Education
By Guy Claxton, Maryl Chambers, Graham Powell and Bill Lucas.
Find out what the pioneers have been doing, and how it is transforming their schools.