This new introductory handbook will make you alive to the possibilities of engaging students with their Learning Power
- what Learning Power is about and why we need to nurture it in students
- the research that lies behind it
- how to assess and monitor students’ progress in building their Learning Power
- how to begin using it in a classroom setting
- how Learning Power pervades and drives staff and school development.
The 40 page handbook includes a brief introduction to interpreting the scope and function of students’ Learning Power profiles.