Resources in this section are designed to explore questions such as:
- How might we keep parents informed effectively about their child’s progress in developing learning power?
- How might we adapt relevant school policies to reflect our beliefs and values about learning?
- How do we keep all staff, governors, trainee teachers and new staff up to date and skilled in the approach?
- How do we keep our progress as teachers under review?
- How do we track the progression of learning power in students?
Book list for leaders
The essential BLP books that every school leader should read, one copy of each.
£62.93Add to basket
Learning Habits: At a Glance cards
Timescale: Up to one year
Objectives: Twelve double-sided A3 cards, available as a digital download (pdf), to help teachers infuse the learning power habits into their teaching.