Resources in this section are designed to explore questions such as:
- How might we keep parents informed effectively about their child’s progress in developing learning power?
- How might we adapt relevant school policies to reflect our beliefs and values about learning?
- How do we keep all staff, governors, trainee teachers and new staff up to date and skilled in the approach?
- How do we keep our progress as teachers under review?
- How do we track the progression of learning power in students?
Book list for leaders
The essential BLP books that every school leader should read, one copy of each.
Learning Habits: At a Glance cards
Timescale: Up to one year
Objectives: Twelve double-sided A3 cards, available as a digital download (pdf), to help teachers infuse the learning power habits into their teaching.