Enabling leadership teams to evaluate the efficacy of the approach for their school
- Explores the philosophy and practice of Building Learning Power
- Shares the impact of the practice in other schools
- Explores the straightforward and tricky bits of implementation
- Shows how learning power approaches link to the development of learning character
- Explores the role of school leaders in fostering a learning culture
What will TLO provide?
Prior to session:
- On-line access to a special leadership team pack of resources for your consideration before the session and use during the session.
For the session:
- A facilitator with both senior leadership and BLP experience
- Two copies of The Learning Powered School by Professor Guy Claxton
- On-line access to a recommended route to developing learning power throughout the school