How will the school benefit?
Our consultancy and coaching visits will:
- Ensure that the school maintains its focus on and commitment to deepening learning throughout the school
- Build capacity amongst all staff
- Deepen and expand understanding of learning power.
What does this support include?
The consultant/coach can provide:
- Bespoke support and challenge to the school, responding to specific needs in an individual way
- Initial and ongoing needs analysis with the leadership team
- Tailored training to support and challenge personnel at all levels within the school
For example: We have coached staff teams in the design and delivery of enquiry based learning and compelling learning experiences for specific groups of students.
- Coaching for individuals and groups within the school
For example: We have spent two or three consecutive days in a school coaching a wide range of individual staff and teams, thereby avoiding disruption to teaching timetables. Each coaching session is personalised to specific needs.
- A coherent medium- to long-term staff development programme
- Regular reviews in response to changing circumstances
- Motivation and commitment for advanced development.
What will TLO provide?
- A highly experienced consultant with well-developed coaching skills
- A range of material to support any aspect of developing learning power in the school
- Extensive networking opportunities with other partners across the UK
- Schools that have successfully embedded learning power into their practice have particularly benefited from the support and challenge of a long-term coach.